Technology Business Partner - Bilingual
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Technology Business Partner - Bilingual
Position band: Supervisory/Consultant (G3)
Reports to: Manager, Restaurant excellence
Type of position: Full time, permanent
The Technology Business Partner role will be a partner and advisor for the Franchisees, McOpCo and regional staff with respect to the effective and timely implementation and use of restaurant technology solutions. This person will assist with providing guidance and facilitating better knowledge and understanding of the technology Roadmap, reinvestment plans and technology implementation with their Operations contacts (or customers) in order to achieve excellence in strategic alignment and improving the restaurant experience for the guests as well as the managers and staff.
The rapid fast pace of technology evolvement is forcing us to continuously rethink the way we design, engineer, and implement our technological solutions. The role will continue to evolve as our approach and pace changes. The goal will remain to focus on helping technology and the restaurants in designing and implementing the best solutions in the most impactful and most efficient ways.
Who you are
You love technology and have the ability to build strong relationship and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and e external parties. You love to solve problems and can think critically to make the right decision. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
Principal Accountabilities: In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with regional leadership and Operations on technology alignment
- Advise Operators on restaurant technology processes to optimize utilization of NP6, Kiosk, GMA, Clearview, etc
- Continue to act as an advocate for restaurants in technology projects.
- Provide input in the design and develop or products, taking into account regional and market unique requirements.
- Participate in regional meetings
- Provide regional technology presentation on key initiatives
- Acts as an advocate for the restaurants with the Global technology Canada Team.
- Optimize the use of technology in the restaurants
- Assist with proper development and deployment of technology solutions
- Assist the restaurants with readiness procedures before and during transformational technology and operations related initiatives
- Works with individuals when required to ensure alignment ad address any special implementation concerns or the sequencing of specific Franchisees or restaurant groups.
- Actively participates as a support member of the National Technology Forum (NTF) to enhance technology knowledge; ensure that best practices and known issue are shared throughout the region.
- Assist Franchisee, restaurant management, and business partners inquiries related to the execution and functionality of restaurant technology solutions.
- Work with supplies to deliver on commitments.
- Outstanding team player that is willing to step in and assist with the other technology initiatives
- Familiar with the usage of technology in the restaurant to drive the guest experience
- Comfortable exploring and adopting new technology tools
- Stand with the guest - Strong guest focus with the ability to provide accurate and timely response
- Inspire Others to Shine - Self-starter, able work under minimal supervision, strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Collaborate Across Boundaries - High degree of influence and credibility both internally and externally
- Focus on Shared purpose - good communication with the ability to handle difficult situations and conversations
- Seek new ways - Ability to monitor trends with McDonald’s and adapt accordingly
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.