We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world’s best Quick Service Restaurant experience
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team, and yourself
- Managing and leading a team of Managers and Crew Members
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
Your vibe and experience
We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Current or previous experience in a Supervisory Position in a quick-service environment
- Demonstrated a consistent record of achieving and exceeding operations standards.
- Demonstration of People first approach to achieve results.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_2AE2DB5A-E736-4882-8939-06C1629ED992_70880