Shift supervisor - 17.50 to 19.50$/h
$2 full-time bonus 35 hours
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
Shift supervisor / Shift leader :
- The shift supervisor is responsible for a team of 4 to 10 people.
- He is responsible for the staff, the property of the restaurant, the quality of service.
- His objective is to maximize the profits of the restaurant during his shift by implementing the brand's strategies.
- The shift manager also has a direct responsibility for compliance with food hygiene measures.
Benefits of working with us:
- Paid training
- Salary according to experience
- Free uniform
- Insurance program after three months.
- 50% off your meals at McDonald's restaurants in Canada
- $2 bonus full time 35 hours
- Several benefits and discount program with partners
*Experience in a restaurant: an asset
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative as a manager is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for yourself and your team. When confronted with a situation, you can assess and problem-solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_451AE098-A0A5-4081-852A-2EE1DC0F1068_74866