Base salary : 17.00$|hour
- Competitive compensation and annual salary increase
- Possibility of advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Free food
- Free uniform
- Paid training
- Group insurance
- Work/family balance
- Incentive programs
- Safe, respectful and inclusive work environment
Opportunity to express your authenticity at work - people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures are welcome - just like the customers who visit our restaurants every day.
Here are some highlights about the position:
- Maintain a clean, safe and sanitary environment for your customers, your team and yourself.
- Manage and lead a team of team members.
- Enforce our famous cleanliness methodology.
- Increase sales and profits, which in turn increases your value, both professionally and financially.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a member of a management team in a quick service restaurant.
- Experience in a McDonald's Restaurant (an asset)
Your energy and experience
While your previous work experience in the restaurant industry as a Manager is always helpful and appreciated, what matters most is who you are.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and constantly raise the bar for yourself and your team. When faced with a situation, you can assess and resolve issues with confidence.
We are looking for candidates who enjoy teamwork, responsibility and challenge. You must also be dynamic and make customer service your priority.
In 1954, after discovering a small hamburger joint in California, a daring salesman named Ray Kroc would write the very first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's restaurant in Canada opened in Richmond, British Columbia. Since that day, we've been evolving with our communities, offering quality food at a great value. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service companies, offering employment opportunities in both corporate and franchise restaurants.
McDonald's Canada and its franchisees are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. Our workplaces are governed by a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable and accessible opportunities for all employees,
and accessible to all current and potential employees. Accommodation is available upon request during the application process.
Did You Know? From coast to coast, we provide delicious food choices to more than 2.5 million people every day in over 1,400 restaurants, and we are proud to have helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with a sick child through Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_A766AFB6-B56B-44B8-80BD-E3CBC3E4BC5A_76162