Restaurant Operations Consultant
Restaurant Operations Consultant
The position of an Operations Consultant means you will directly manage multiple restaurants through the General Manager, and work together to achieve targets, build sales, and develop talent. Please keep reading for further details.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- Grow sustainable restaurant sales and guest counts and profitably to meet and exceed targets.
- Identify restaurant capacity constraints, guest count and sales growth opportunities and be able to develop and execute an operationally sound mitigation and growth plan.
- Coach General Managers, Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers to adopt capacity and sales building mindsets as well as provide ongoing education on areas of restaurant profitability.
- Lead successful deployments and ongoing execution of national and local sales building initiatives to drive sales and Brand Leadership.
- Ensure all restaurants meet and exceed McDonald’s high standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness and including Food Safety standards.
- Ensure management and crew at all levels are being developed and that individual performance plans and reviews schedules are in place.
- Lead recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding as well as retention practices of managers and crew to ensure high quality talent is in place across all restaurants".
- Engage the local community to further develop community support initiatives where possible.
Your vibe and experience
We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Current or previous experience in a Supervisory Position in a quick service environment
- Demonstrated a consistent record of achieving and exceeding operations standards.
- Demonstration of People first approach to achieve results.
This position includes a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_E0606CCF-FA86-4214-B7B5-0203AC61F4AF_72618