Restaurant Manager (McDonald's experience is a must)
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Grow sustainable restaurant sales and guest counts and profitably to meet and exceed targets.
- Identify restaurant capacity constraints, guest count and sales growth opportunities and be able to develop and execute an operationally sound mitigation and growth plan.
- Coach General Managers, Restaurant Managers and Assistant Managers to adopt capacity and sales building mindsets as well as provide ongoing education on areas of restaurant profitability.
- Lead successful deployments and ongoing execution of national and local sales building initiatives to drive sales and Brand Leadership.
- Ensure all restaurants meet and exceed McDonald’s high standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness and including Food Safety standards.
- Ensure management and crew at all levels are being developed and that individual performance plans and reviews schedules are in place.
- Lead recruiting, selecting, and on-boarding as well as retention practices of managers and crew to ensure high quality talent is in place across all restaurants".
- Engage the local community to further develop community support initiatives where possible.
Your vibe and experience
We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, and experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service. Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability. Exceptional management skills and a strong understanding of customer service are a must.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Current or previous experience in a Supervisory Position in a quick service environment
- Demonstrated a consistent record of achieving and exceeding operations standards.
- Demonstration of People first approach to achieve results.
This position includes a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience.