Salary according to your experience and bonus program
We are looking for candidates with experience and management skills to fill the position of to fill the position of assistant manager. We offer several benefits :
- Salary according to your experience with annual salary increase
- Cell phone allowance
- Bonus program
- Possibility of advancement and development
- Flexible work schedule
- Free food
- Free uniform
- Paid training
- Group insurance
- Work/family balance
We are looking for candidates who enjoy teamwork, responsibility and challenges. You must also be dynamic and make customer service your priority.
Be yourself at work - welcoming people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures - just like the customers who visit our restaurants every day.
You probably have an idea of what it means to work with us, but just in case, here are some key tasks that might be part of your job:
- Inspiring your team, building pride and creating a culture that helps deliver the best fast food experience possible
- Maintain a clean, healthy and safe work environment for customers, colleagues and yourself
- Manage and lead a team of managers and team members
- Participate in local events that have a positive impact on your community
- Ensure compliance with our recognized cleanliness methodology
- Generate sales and profits, and in turn increase your value, both professionally and financially
Your style and experience
While experience working in a restaurant or retail environment as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member or sales representative as a manager can be helpful and appreciated, the most important thing is who you are.
You lead by example and are accountable. You have high expectations and do not hesitate to raise the bar for yourself and your team. When faced with a problem, you are able to assess the situation and resolve the issue with confidence. You put people before profit, recognizing that building a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged employees who deliver a better customer experience.
In 1954, after discovering a small hamburger joint in California, a bold salesman named Ray Kroc would write the very first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first
McDonald's Canada opened its doors in Richmond, British Columbia. Since that day, we've grown with our communities, providing quality food at a great value. Today, we are
McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service companies, offering employment opportunities in both company-owned and independently franchised restaurants.
McDonald's Canada and its franchisees are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. Our workplaces are governed by a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable and accessible opportunities for all current and potential employees. Accommodations are available upon request during the application process.