Restaurant Leader (Wilson Family Market Management)
- Quick Service or Full Service Leadership experience (1 year or more)
- Access to reliable transportation
- Flexibility in Restaurant location (Oshawa, Clarington area)
- Ability to work in a fast pace T.E.A.M. environment
- Social skills, a genuine PEOPLE leader
- Time management and organization skills
- Reliable and dependable team member
- Flexible scheduling - with an expected 40-44hr work week (8hr shift)
8am - 4pm
11am - 7pm
4pm - 12am
11pm - 7am
- On the job training
Learning the McDonald's business from station training to departments, overseeing teams in training, scheduling,
facility, inventory management.
- Group Insurance and Benefit packages
- Bonus Programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Health and Fitness Program
- Education sponsorship - through our McDonald's Archways Program
- Fair Wages that are negotiable based on work experience.
- Inspiring a team, instilling a sense of pride, and creating a culture that helps deliver the world's best Quick Service Experience.
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and sanitary environment for your guests, your team and yourself.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community.
- Ensuring Food Safety regulations are followed.
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology
- Communicate performance expectations.
Counsel and Coaching employees regarding performance on an ongoing basis
Motivates team to provide excellent customer service
Managing team to maintain and achieve targets and standards
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose best solutions and solve problems
- Handling guest inquiries and complaints
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service
We are based in Oshawa/Clarington and have 8 stores including Walmart locations. We are a strong communication-based market and committed to the development of our team. We strive to keep training strong, from our service team members to our management.
We believe in creating a fun environment to help people grow, through incentives, team events, outings, and team building exercises. We see challenges as opportunities and take every chance to build a culture of positive change for our Team and our Valued Customers.
We thrive on out of the box thinking, with new innovative ideas brought to the table, and challenge our team members and leaders to come up with innovative ideas to build a great experience for our customers.
We believe in SHARING THE C.A.R.E. for our customers and our team:
C - Courteous
A - Attentive
R - Respectful
E - Empathetic
It is our through that our experiences with each other as a Team, should reflect the experience we share with our customers. We are huge supporters of the charities in our community like Grandview, Denise House to name a couple. We support our local Fire departments with our contributions to Fire Prevention Week, and Fire Chief for a day, as well as many youth sports groups. We are also extremally proud of our contributions to the Ronald McDonald House Charities through McHappy Day, instore donations, and many other events our Restaurant Teams bring to life through the year.
McDonald's Canada and our Owner/Operator Steve Wilson are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Learn and work with the World's Best Restaurant brand in a family owned and operated market.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.