We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Do you prefer jobs with more manual labour? Do you find joy in organization? This is the job for you! We are looking to hire a part-time behind the scenes role to help support with receiving truck deliveries. This role would be two shifts a week on MONDAY and THURSDAY from 8-1 or 9-2.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job as a receiver will entail:
- Receiving truck deliveries two days a week (mondays and thursday from 8-1 or 9-2)
- Maintain and organize the stockroom once items have been received
- Managing the delivery and inventory of items
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Your vibe and experience
All previous Qualifications welcome, we are more than happy to train and educate on this role. There are many opportunities to learn other positions within the restaurant as well. Whether you are working receiving, in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.