Part-Time Crew Member
Part-Time Crew Member
At Leamington McDonald’s, we’re committed to offering our employees a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment where they have the resources to succeed. We offer the opportunities to learn new skills such as teamwork, communication, leadership, organization, and so much more. We understand that people are the foundation of our success. That is why we're committed to ensuring our employees get more than just a paycheque. We offer benefits such as 50% of your McFavouties, flexible schedules, opportunities for advancement, scholarship programs, post-secondary education opportunities, and so much more.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Scholarship program for students attending post-secondary education
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
- Preparing food and drinks
- Managing delivery and mobile orders
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You're energetic and bring positive attitude.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with your team.
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities.
- Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure.
McDonald's Restaurants of Canada operates throughout all day parts. Successful candidates will have a flexible availability that supports early morning (6AM), late night (11PM), and occasional overnight shifts.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
"None of Us is as Good as All of Us" - Ray Kroc
At Leamington McDonald's, we pride ourselves on offering a diverse, inclusive and people-focused culture. Behind our People Vision stands our absolute commitment to respect and recognize our people, to support their personal growth and education, to instill leadership and dedication, and to provide them with the best working environment possible.
Values and Behaviours
- We act in the best interest of the company, our employees and the communities in which we operate.
- We communicate openly, listen for understanding and value diverse opinions.
- We accept personal accountability.
- We coach and learn.
Respect and Recognition
- Employees are respected, valued and empowered.
- Employees are recognized and rewarded in many ways.
- Great rewards for outstanding work include a variety of exciting "Once in a Lifetime Opportunities."
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.