Part-Time Crew Member
What does a job at McDonald’s look like?
- We give world class training recognized by most as the gold standard
- We celebrate our People with team incentives, crew activities and treats on weekends
- We offer significant discounts on employee meals
- Free uniforms are given at time of hire
- Health and Dental Benefits are available to our Full - Time staff
- Flexible hours and shifts that offer a work/life balance
- Our restaurants offer a safe, respectful, and inclusive workspace
We are currently offering Part-Time hours. We have positions available throughout the day, 7 days a week.
The job involves:
- Communication: guest service and appreciation
- Multi-tasking: preparing and presenting food and drinks
- Organization: Front Counter, Drive- thru, mobile order, and pick up order coordination
- Teamwork with a focus on Quality, Service and Cleanliness in a restaurant environment
What are we looking for?
If you have a positive, dynamic personality and enjoy working with people, this may be the perfect job for you. You will make friends and have fun while building an impressive skillset which can take you on to an exciting career within McDonald’s restaurants or set you up for success anywhere in the world.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request. We value you, your growth, and your opportunity
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_C0707B04-88CD-41D6-ADEA-EE7A440D656E_72566