At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: McDelivery Specialist
Position band: Specialist (Global Grade G2)
Reports to: Jessica DeRaaf
Type of position: Full Time
The McDelivery Specialist role is a permanent opportunity on the McDelivery team reporting to the McDelivery Business Manager. The McDelivery Specialist will be accountable for vendor management activities and deployment of McDelivery into new markets. The McDelivery Specialist will work closely with the internal McDelivery and cross-functional teams as well as our McDelivery Vendor Partners to drive Guest Count growth through seamless deployment and ongoing support of restaurant and Operator needs relating to McDelivery.
Who you are
You thrive in a collaborative team environment and enjoy building productive work relationships with internal and external teams. You have strong project management and administrative skills to move the team forward and make an impact on strategic McDelivery initiatives. You are a critical thinker, with strong communication skills to effectively support the team in a fast-paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting with McDelivery Vendor Management (including collaboration and communication with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve collective goals, monthly/quarterly meeting support, daily operations etc)
- Deployment of McDelivery into Restaurants (including deployment communication with Operators and internal stakeholders, equipment management, Operator transitions, delivery pricing coordination etc)
- Maintaining Delivery resources on @MCD in conjunction with other McDelivery team members
- Special Projects support with both internal and external stakeholders (ex. Quarterly Operator Newsletters)
- Conducting research projects related to delivery technology, delivery innovation, and how to drive the delivery business (including working closely with cross-functional teams such as Marketing and Insights)
- Technical Skills: Experience working with Excel and PowerPoint (above average skills are a minimum but advanced is preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills paired with confident presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong administrative and project management skills.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Project management: ability to lead and prioritize multiple research and/or analysis initiatives at the same time.
- Flexibility: Demonstrated agility in adapting to changing needs, priorities, and scope
- Desire to learn and grow: Champion of personal and professional growth and demonstrates a growth mindset.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.