Marketing Specialist, CRM
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Marketing Specialist, CRM
Department: National Marketing
Position band: Specialist (Global Grade 2)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Type of position: Full-time, permanent
How would you like to work for the #1 quick service restaurant operation in the world?!
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Specialist, to join our team at the Toronto Corporate Office. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment filled with non-stop action, then this role is for you!
Who you are
You love managing engaging, digital experiences through multi-channel marketing CRM and campaign activations to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers. You have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties. You love to solve problems and can think critically to make the right decisions. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a growing and winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on strategic initiatives.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the digital & CRM marketing team with content planning and management across all CRM channel deployments in email, push, website, app and paid social.
- Plan and schedule campaign content across all CRM channels for deployment optimization, campaign coordination and program delivery.
- Managing and update content calendars across all CRM channels to identify cross-campaign synergies and efficiencies that support the on-time delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Support in campaign briefing, development and execution across CRM marketing channels based on the national promotional calendar.
- Responsible for CRM campaign deployment timelines and act as the liaison with internal teams and external agencies for review and approval of campaign content, including copy, creative and legal requirements.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to regionalize & segment CRM communications through dynamic content across all channels based on campaign measurement and results.
- Partner with Business Insights, CRM team and analytics agencies to optimize channel deployments (content, copy, design) based on measurement & results.
- Responsible for updating & the maintenance of website and in-app content based on business requirements.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience in digital marketing and/or digital project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of core digital marketing channels (email, push, app, web, paid digital, paid social)
- Experience in executing multi-channel marketing campaigns through working with cross-functional teams and external agencies
- Digital-forward thinker who is customer-focused, driven to innovate, and has strong initiative in a fast-paced agile environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects and prioritize them to ensure they adhere to timelines
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with digital data & analytics or loyalty, reward or subscription programs a plus
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.