Marketing Consultant, Digital & Loyalty Strategy
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Marketing Consultant, Digital & Loyalty Strategy
Department: National Marketing
Position band: Consultant/Supervisor (Global Grade 3)
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Type of position: Full-time, permanent
How would you like to work for the #1 quick service restaurant operation in the world?!
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Consultant, to join our team at the Toronto Corporate Office on the Digital Marketing & Loyalty team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion to build and implement an overarching brand loyalty strategy and campaigns, then this role is for you!
Who You Are
You love mobile apps, loyalty programs, technology and all things digital. You are a strong believer of leveraging digital data and innovation to build long term growth for the business. You have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties. You love to solve problems and can think critically to make the right decisions. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on strategic initiatives.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager of Digital Strategy & Loyalty portfolio in leading fully integrated, multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns to drive adoption of the McDonald’s App and points-based loyalty program; MyMcDonald’s Rewards.
Campaign Planning & Execution:
- Lead marketing campaigns and promotions from briefing to execution across all marketing channels that focuses on driving app acquisition and loyalty program adoption
- Develop campaign business cases and strategies to present to leadership for alignment
- Support in evolving the digital journey roadmap in partnership with global and technology teams
- Responsible for leading post-campaign performance results with business analytics team, digital engagement team and agency partners to provide recommendations on optimizations to future programs
- Partner with category leads to innovate campaign tactics and ensure seamless integration of MyMcDonald’s Rewards to achieve business goals
- Work with agencies, consumer and business insights teams to identify, analyze and leverage best practices to optimize future campaigns to drive app acquisition, rewards adoption & digital penetration
Project management & Communication:
- Work with marketing specialist to facilitate cross-functional team meetings and manage project timelines, deliverables, and approvals across all key stakeholders (Marketing, Merchandising, Social, CRM, Insights, Technology, Operations, legal and agency partners)
- Support in war rooms for campaigns and marketing promotions; partnering with cross-functional teams to facilitate discussion, gather key information, track action items and support in post-campaign recaps
- Ensure communication plans for Restaurant Execution of promotions are complete includes developing content and utilizing internal communication tools to communicate to the field in a timely manner
- proven marketing experience in consumer retail and/or service marketing
- working experience developing multi-channel campaigns (TV, Radio, Digital, Social, Merchandising, CRM)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing and/or Communications
- Knowledge: strong understanding of mobile apps, loyalty/reward programs, digital trends, and evolving industry changes
- Communication skills: communicates effectively with the ability to foster strong partnerships with stakeholders
- Presentation skills: Experience developing and presenting business cases to leadership & stakeholder groups.
- Analytical: strong critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret sales and consumer data, digital analytics and campaign performance reports to inform key business strategies
- Technical skills: strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Customer-centric: digital-forward thinker with a strong customer-focused
- Flexibility: thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and agile to adapt to changing needs
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: 743999906773492