We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
- Keep dining room, kitchen and washrooms sparkling for guest satisfaction;
- Exterior monitoring - enclosures, parking lot layout, trash cans and surroundings free of debris, light fixtures and decorative lamps in good condition
- Dining room - hallways, floors, ceilings, fans, entrances, grills, tables, seats and metal parts, Ronald Park area, clean frames and baseboards
- Clean windows and window frames
- Washrooms - mirrors, counter tops, toilets, urinals and sinks clean and in good condition; well-stocked supplies, e.g. ex. paper towels, soap, toilet paper, etc.
- Keep warehouse areas, washrooms, locker rooms, crew rooms and management team office clean, including floors
- Knows how to properly use and handle all chemicals
- Knows how to use and maintain all safety equipment
- Takes great care of equipment and products
-Responsible and diligent person at work
-Person who can work without supervision
-Person who likes teamwork
-Between 35-40 hours per week
-Salary between $17 and $20, depending on experience
-Free meal valued at $75 per week (value of $1.88 per hour)
-Group insurance: dental drugs, life, disability (value of $750 per year)
-50% off food anywhere in Canada
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_5899EF4A-0014-4431-A737-B25347435587_70810