We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it’s during the day or throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, power washing, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
Your vibe and experience
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You’re a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice.
Bartlett Family Restaurants - We operate a market of 6 McDonalds Restaurants within Scarborough and Markham. We have been a family owned business since 2007. Since then our team has grown significantly and to date, we are currently employing over 400 team members and counting. We are a team of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Our team is more than just a team, we value each other like a family. We are a diverse team of people with special talents, unique personalities and respect each other’s cultures, religions and beliefs. We believe in social responsibility and community involvement. Our core values are "Family Culture, People First, Passion for exceptional guest satisfaction." The most important person in our business is our guest.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_A50676E4-11AB-45AD-9218-13E509BC5899_72860