We are currently looking for a cross-functional team member to complete our team.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to perform various maintenance and support tasks for the business. Carry out simple maintenance and repair work on the building or others (plumbing, heating, carpentry, change of light fixtures, repair of walls, general maintenance work, etc.)
· Be in very good physical shape and have good manual dexterity;
· Experience in all types of work;
· Adopt a safe behavior at work;
· Be autonomous, punctual, resourceful, responsible and have a sense of initiative;
· Know how to manage priorities
$500 hiring bonus; if you work at least 30 hours a week for 3 months
Shifts available according to your availability and flexible hours allowing a balance between personal and professional life.
Base salary depending on experience between $25 and $35
Uniforms and free meals
- Possibility truck provided