What does a job at McDonald’s look like?
- We give world class training recognized by most as the gold standard
- We celebrate our People with team incentives, crew activities and treats on weekends
- We offer significant discounts on employee meals
- Free uniforms are given at time of hire
- Health and Dental Benefits are available to our Full - Time staff
- Flexible hours and shifts that offer a work/life balance
- Our restaurants offer a safe, respectful, and inclusive workspace
This is a Full- Time Evening Position: Sunday-Thursday starting at $15.50/ hr
Some of the job highlights:
- You will be fully trained to clean and maintain our major equipment in top notch shape to deliver great quality food to our guests. This includes our grills, vats, shake/sundae machine just to name a few.
- You will perform general cleaning duties that include the wash, rinse and sanitizing of our small wares, and sweeping, moping, garbage disposal and recycling
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, co-workers, and yourself
- Multi-tasking and troubleshooting are important skills that are required to complete your job as you manage priorities to stay on task with limited supervision
You will learn on the job, but the following experience and ability will be beneficial:
Being trustworthy and self-motivated is important as you learn your new job and set up structures and routines to get your work done in a timely manner. If you are good with your hands and mechanically adept, you will enjoy this job and will have the opportunity to excel.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request. We value you, your growth, and your opportunity