We are more than just your locally owned and operated restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Here at McDonald's we offer more then just a pay check! Working for a local owner operator has it's benefits that include
- $17.50 per hour full time/$17.00 per hour part-time
- World class training and development
- Refer a friend bonus of $250 per referral
- A chance to win a $1000 scholarship for post secondary education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Complementary entry into fundraisers such as the Goddess Run, Victoria Marathon, TC10K, Tour de Victoria or other similar events
- 2 paid workdays per year to volunteer with a local community organization
- Yearly wage reviews
- 50% off your McDonald's meal
- Free uniforms
- Free meal on your birthday!
- Flexible schedules that fits your lifestyle!
- All full time employees eligible for enrolment to our corporate extended health and dental benefits
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it’s during the day or throughout the night.
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
The availability we are looking for
Available on weekdays & weekends
The vibe we are looking for
While previous experience work is always helpful and appreciated, it's not a requirement. What is most important is who you are.
We are trustworthy and have trust in others. We find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. We understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. We as employees are always willing to learn and grow. We believe that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about the connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who we are here at McDonald's
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees.
We look forward to receiving your application!