Apply now to immediately connect with our virtual hiring assistant, Olivia!
The starting hourly wage is $19
Working with us means:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace
Here are some of the role highlights:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself, leveraging your knowledge of safety regulations and equipment.
- Multi-tasking in between troubleshooting, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift, and repairing décor and equipment, whether it’s during the day or throughout the night
- Managing priorities, staying organized, and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision
- Communicate effectively with peers and Managers
Whether you are a crew member working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Your vibe and experience
No experience needed, while previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated. What is most important to us is who you are.
You are a night owl and have boundless energy. You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You’re a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You’re good with your hands and mechanically adept. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You’d rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations.
Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day.
K.E.I is a locally owned franchise of McDonald's Restaurants that encompasses the mid-Island down to Greater Victoria and beyond. We are dedicated to providing excellent guest service to all our customers.
McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at
corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.