Finlayson Hospitality Partners is a local McDonald’s franchisee with 7 locations in York Region. We are proud to operate the world’s largest and most popular Quick Service Restaurant brand while being very engaged in our community as local business people.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
· Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
· A total
rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
· A safe, respectful and inclusive
· Bring your authentic self to work -
welcoming people of every
age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our
restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of
the highlights of what your job will entail:
· Carrying out a daily checklist of cleaning tasks throughout the restaurant. Maintaining a clean, safe, and secure
work environment for guests, coworkers, and yourself. (e.g. Dining area, washrooms, kitchen, offices, Crew Room)
· Some tasks require moving of equipment and accessing tight areas for cleaning
· This very specialized and important role starts in the early morning and runs through to mid-afternoon daily
· Managing priorities, staying organized and keeping on top of the various tasks with limited supervision.
Your vibe and experience
You work well with a structured task list and require limited supervision. You take pride and ownership in cleaning and creating a spotless environment for our Guests and fellow Crew members. You are reliable and dependable and comfortable
following a daily routine. You have a critical eye and attention to detail. You’d rather do a job right the first time than do it twice.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading food service retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
Finlayson Hospitality Partners is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing
policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.