Maintenance and Equipment Technician
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeping and Equipment Technician is to support operations by keeping the restaurant at an optimal level of cleanliness and efficiency each day. Although it is a solitary task, the notion of teamwork is essential in order to target daily actions and respond to emergencies if necessary.
The main tasks are
- Clean the operating areas thoroughly every day.
- Ensure the cleanliness and proper functioning of the main equipment (grills, fryers, etc.).
- Communicate with the evening and morning teams as well as restaurant management in order to give and receive the necessary feedback.
- Fixed night schedule from Sunday to Thursday.
- The candidate must have good manual skills.
- The candidate must communicate appropriately.
- Group insurance plan,
- Starting salary $18 per hour or more depending on experience. Annual salary
- reviews Attendance bonus of $2 per hour after 32.5 hours.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_B0163491-B526-4D12-8CC0-C9E2EF78BA99_74817