Have experience at McDonald's
You must have good communication
Meeting challenges is part of your daily life
Teamwork must be part of your DNA
A good mood should be the best way to start your day
Having customer service at heart is essential
Work schedule: Monday to Friday from 4h to 13h. and some days, you will finish at 11h.
We're sure you have an idea of ??what it's like to work with us, but just in case, here are some job highlights:
Be an inspiration to the team, instill a sense of pride and create a culture that will help deliver the best quick service restaurant experience in the world.
· Maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for your customers, your team and yourself.
· Manage and lead a team of managers and team members.
· Participate in local events that have a positive impact on your community.
· Enforce our famous cleanliness methodology.
· Increase sales and profits, which in turn increases your value, both professionally and financially.
Your energy and experience
Although your previous work experience in the restaurant or retail industry as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, sales representative or manager is always helpful and appreciated. , what matters most is who you are.
You lead by example and are responsible. You have high expectations and constantly raise the bar for yourself and your team. When you face a situation, you can confidently assess and address issues. You put people before profit because you know that a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged employees who will provide a better customer experience.
Salary between $20 and $23 per hour depending on your experience
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_10C351A1-B984-43FE-8224-5C97914EA7A6_74796