Rob Prober Enterprises Inc. operates and manages three McDonald’s restaurants in Sault Ste. Marie, ON.
We are looking for a certified HVAC technician with their G.3, G.2 or G.1 TSSA certificate.
What we offer: Competitive salaries, Excellent Health Benefits program, continuous training opportunities for career advancement, a friendly atmosphere & excellent work life balance.
The technician duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing preventative maintenance on all restaurant equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing electrical systems and HVAC systems.
- Fixing restaurant equipment such as fridges, stoves, fryers, etc.
- Troubleshooting restaurant equipment during your shift.
- All cleaning & maintenance duties as needed.
Successful candidate MUST possess the following skills:
- Valid driver’s license (at least G2) and access to a vehicle at all times.
- Experience can range from coming right out of training or college to years of experience with your full gas license.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Able to work safely and follow safety guidelines and policies.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- HVAC TSSA certificate (G.3, G.2 or G.1)
- Driver’s License (G2 or higher)
- Willingness to learn & work as a team.
$20 - $50/hr based on experience & gas certificate level.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
- Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further.
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks.
- Flexible hours/shifts that suit your needs.
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.