Gestion Audrey Bernard Inc. owns 9 different McDonald's restaurants on the South Shore; Varennes, Sainte-Julie, Saint-Amable, Boucherville, Beloeil, St-Basile and St-Hilaire. The mission of the company and its team is to provide an unparalleled customer experience and a menu that is particularly suitable for families by targeting the quality and freshness of ingredients and ensuring that they come from trusted Canadian sources.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the candidate will be a real asset to our team and will act as a handyman. The candidate will have diversified tasks and responsibilities on the nine sites of the company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Carry out various commissions through our sites in the Montérégie,
- Participate in the preventive maintenance of the installations,
- Keep all work areas clean (inside and outside buildings),
- Giving a hand to colleagues when necessary,
- All other related tasks.
- You have experience in facility maintenance,
- You have skills to perform various minor jobs,
- You have a valid driver's license.
Special Skills and Abilities
- You are recognized for your sense of organization, your management of priorities and your ability to meet the various needs of the organization, and this, in the context of very short deadlines.
- You are skilled in managing multiple priorities in a changing environment where the volume of work is very high.
- You are a logical, resourceful and process-oriented person.
- You are autonomous and have a great capacity for adaptation.
- You are rigorous and pay great attention to detail.
- Competitive salaries
- Annual salary assessment
- Training and opportunities for advancement
- Flexible hours
- Free meals
- Group insurance program
- Retirement savings plan
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Bank of personal days
- Activities, recognition, social events and more
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please also note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used only for the purpose of lightening the text.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_38A9385A-27B9-4DF8-99C2-271FACA11CC3_74865