Full-Time Guest Experience Leader
$16/h - Full-Time Guest Experience Leader
Schedule: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday ($15/h + $1/hour full-time bonus)
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Salary: 16$/h ($15/h + $1/h full-time bonus)
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible schedule that suits your needs
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Showcasing your passion for people by anticipating guest needs and providing a bit of surprise and delight by taking a proactive approach to caring for them.
- Inspiring, supporting, and guiding your team to deliver a guest experience that blurs the line between restaurants and quick service restaurants.
- Connecting with guests and answering their questions about our food and our brand, and making them feel valued at all touchpoints.
- Being a model of calm and fairness with guest experiences and handling various situations with composure and positivity.
- Making McDonald’s about more than just our awesome, crave-worthy food. To make it an experience that delights and builds a strong relationship with our guests.
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, team member, or customer sales representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You understand that service is about making a connection. A smile, an extra hand, even an empathetic nod can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s at your core. You’re a people person through and through. Making someone’s day better, makes your day better.
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
BENEFITS TO WORK FOR McDONALD'S
- Have medical and dental insurance (full-time employees) paid at 50%** by the employer
- Benefit from a competitive salary calculated according to experience
- Get a 50% discount on food at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada
- Get free uniforms
- Corporate events
- Access to a $1000 scholarship program
- Have the chance to develop and access excellent career opportunities