Full-Time Crew Member
Full-Time Crew Member
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?
We are sure that you have an idea about what working with us is like, but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
- Be guest obsessed: Always putting the guests experience at the center of everything you do
- Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
- Preparing food and drinks with care and accuracy
- Managing delivery and mobile orders
- Assembling orders and packaging take-out and delivery
- Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- Fair wage so employees can build a future for themselves and their families.
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- Flexible hours/shifts to ensure a better quality of life, personally and financially
- A safe, respectful, and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
- Annual performance-based wage reviews which, may open opportunities for promotion and advancement
- On-the-job learning of many skills to prepare our crew members for other jobs outside of our restaurants
Your vibe and experience
While previous experience working in food service or retail as a barista, server, sales associate, cashier, or customer sales
representative is always helpful and appreciated, what is most important is who you are.
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected in a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You’re always willing to learn and grow. You get that service isn’t a transaction, it’s about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone’s day. It’s genuine, and it’s who you are.
Bartlett Family Restaurants
We operate a market of 6 McDonalds Restaurants within Scarborough and Markham. We have been a family-owned business since 2007. Since then, our team has grown significantly and to date we are currently employing over 400 team members and counting. We are a team of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Our team is more than just a team, we value each other like a family. We are a diverse team of people with special talents, unique personalities and respect each other’s cultures, religions, and beliefs. We believe in social responsibility and community involvement. Our core values are "Family Culture, People First, Passion for exceptional guest satisfaction." The most important person in our business is our guest.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Click below to applyApply Online
Req ID: PDX_MC_AECA3C14-5304-475A-B870-4F6A92D8FF0F_72860