Food Service Supervisor / Shift Manager
Working at McDonald's means enjoying flexible shifts, a fun work environment and competitive total compensation.
Food service supervisors supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food.
Food service supervisors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food;
- Evaluate and order the ingredients and supplies needed to prepare meals;
- Establish methods to respect work schedules;
- Keep records of inventory, repairs, sales and losses;
- Ensure the training of staff in terms of their tasks, hygiene and safety standards;
- Ensure the quality of food and service, in accordance with established standards;
- Calculate food and labor costs;
- Manage quality, service and cleanliness.
We offer you:
- Starting salary at $15.85 / hour;
- Competitive salary with annual increases;
- Superb opportunities for advancement;
- Group insurance program;
- Complete training;
- An advantageous discount program on your meals at McDonald's as well as at several retailers;
- Language - French or English;
- Experience an asset.