Executive Assistant - Restaurant Development
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Executive Assistant - Restaurant Development
Department: Restaurant Development
Position band: Specialist (Global Grade 2)
Reports to: Head of Real Estate & Restaurant Development
Type of position: Full-time, permanent
The Executive Assistant will support the Head of Real Estate & Restaurant Development. This position requires a candidate that will be able to assess and anticipate needs and be comfortable with making independent decisions based on knowledge of current issues. This position requires a high degree of independent judgment and sophistication, as interactions with other senior executives internally, externally and with our Owner/Operators are frequent. Requires excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with team members at all levels of the organization.
Who You Are
You are energized, organized, creative and a problem solver. You can juggle multiple projects and commitments without breaking a sweat and have strong written and communication skills. You are a people person and enjoy partnering with others to drive success. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while helping contribute to the company’s overall success.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a winning organization during an exciting time of transformational change. You will gain exposure across all levels of the organization, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees. You are looking for a company with a winning culture where you can grow in depth and breadth while making a tangible impact on central initiatives.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing full administrative support for Head of Real Estate & Restaurant Development, Restaurant Development, and National Restaurant Development team.
- Manage calendars including scheduling of meetings, appointments and booking all travel arrangements.
- Coordination of internal & external meetings and events, including venue, agenda, audio visual, attendees, pre-reads, dinners and events for participants.
- Preparation and coordination of correspondence (emails, letters, memos, agendas, expenses).
- Providing administrative support for special projects and events as required.
- Various other admin tasks in relation to Restaurant Development.
- Management of internal budgets including cost tracking and management, ordering, forecasts and expense processing.
- Follow-up and act as a liaison with various individuals both internally and externally at all levels of the organization.
- Complete all tasks in a professional and confidential manner.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- The experience: Demonstrated administrative experience at the executive level in a fast-paced environment. An administrative education is considered an asset.
- Project management skills: Proactive and organized with the ability to prioritize and work within tight deadlines while still maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Outstanding written and verbal communication skills combined with exceptional customer service skills with a high level of diplomacy. Proficiency in French considered a strong bonus.
- Technical skills: excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. (Excellent PowerPoint Proficiency, along with working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, WebEx, Teams etc.)
- Flexibility: Willing to take on new and evolving challenges and to work collaboratively to find solutions.
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Req ID: 743999909434413