Deployment Consultant (LSM)
At McDonald's, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have built a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously, but have fun doing it. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and believe in rewarding and celebrating our successes.Job Description:
Position title: Deployment Consultant (LSM)
Department: National Operations (LSM)
Position band: Supervisory/Consultant (G3)
Reports to: LSM Deployment Manager
Location : Burnaby, Toronto
Type of position: Full time, secondment (18 months)
We are introducing a new technology platform that integrates Time & Attendance with Crew and Management Schedules. This new Labour & Scheduling Management system (LSM) will modernize the scheduling experience for our crew & managers across Canada by leveraging technology! The Deployment Consultants will be responsible for conducting all activities related to the launch of this critical new platform for McDonald’s Canada.
Who you are
You understand how people practices impact restaurant operations. You know how to work collaboratively in a team environment. You have strong organizational and planning skills. You are a change agent, with strong communication skills who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to launch a complex and impactful platform that will transform our employee experience. You will gain exposure across all levels, from your team members to the Executives and Franchisees.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Testing: Participate as needed in all stages of testing to provide a business perspective of the functionality
- Piloting: Working with the LSM Deployment lead, manage all pilot activities, including kick-off calls, coordinate and gather pilot feedback
- Training: Support and validate the development of training content with vendor and other Subject Matter Experts; Provide feedback on the training content, process, and strategy for continuous improvement
- Deployment: Conduct all training and deployment activities per the schedule; Support go-live in every organization; Provide post go-live follow-up and support; Conduct support clinics as needed post deployment
- Knowledge of restaurant operations, managing a large and complex workforce
- Agile / nimble - able to multitask and flex into all aspects of the role
- Holds self and team accountable for delivering high-quality work
- Works independently once priorities are established
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Expertise in McDonald’s People Practices and understanding of Employment Standards Proficient in the use of technology platforms (WebEx, Teams, Power Point)
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
McDonald’s Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Req ID: 743999906199124
- Human Resources