Bookkeeping Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- bookkeeping duties - processing invoices, bank reconciliations, contact with suppliers, pay bills, filing, etc
- Payroll - aiding in balancing time punches, uploading to payroll software, creating ROE's, T4's etc.
- Answer phone calls and respond to email
- inventory supplies and order replacement supplies as needed
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
Your vibe and experience
We are seeking an organized, self-motivated bookkeeper / payroll administrator. You will answer phone calls, respond to emails, and organize files. When office supplies run low, you will be responsible for replenishing the supply and restocking the shelves. You will be an essential part of our team, providing support to various departments, so a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
Bookkeeping/Payroll Administrator Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree/College majoring in finance graduate
- Prior experience in a bookkeeping role necessary
- Prior experience in payroll - working knowledge of payroll rules & labour laws
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and calendaring programs
- Highly-organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Working with us means that you will have the opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment. What this means in practice is:
- Skills development opportunities that take you further
- A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
- A safe, respectful and inclusive workplace
- Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age, background, and culture - just like the guests who visit our restaurants every day
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald’s history. In 1967, the first McDonald’s Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we’ve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald’s Canada is proud to be one of the world’s leading foodservice retailers, offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.